Ignition Media Group developed a strategy and strategic matchmaking plan, aimed at achieving the objectives of the Chancellor that included, but were not limited to the following:
- Increasing the number of partnerships with leading Wayne County businesses in the areas of telecommunications, construction and utilities with a goal toward enhancing the pipeline of certificate program graduates into the workforce;
- Developing professional development programming for WCCCD staff leveraging the geographies most successful business minds in a “Masterclass” type fashion;
- Branding WCCCD as a premier community college that is a leader in technical excellence and innovation not only in Southeastern Michigan but regionally;
- Increased the visibility of WCCCD as a top institution of higher learning in the Metro-Detroit area;
- Strengthening relationships with key community stakeholders and influencers;
- Advising on the further integration of WCCCD into the civic, institutional, industry, and entrepreneurial milieus by way of strategic introductions and directed iterations;
- Conducting an extensive assessment of the social channels and marketing collateral and provide extensive feedback and suggested change in direction.